|Craig of the Creek Wiki Project|
|Rules • Manual of Style • Staff • Discord • Community Portal|
The Craig of the Creek Wiki and the Craig of the Creek subreddit have an official, affiliated server on Discord. This page documents essential information pertaining to this server. Please be sure to read through the server's rules before joining/verifying!
How to join
- Get Discord. You can download the Discord app here. Alternatively, you can use Discord in-browser.
- Connect to the official Craig of the Creek Wiki/subreddit Discord. The Discord widget should be found on the right sidebar on any regular wiki page. The "Connect" button can be found at the bottom. Alternatively, you can join by going to this link.
- Verify. After joining the server, you'll find yourself in the #check-in channel. Please ping one of the mods on the sidebar to verify. After verification, you will be given a verified role, allowing you access to more channels.
These are the general rules that are to be following when joining the Discord. Please note that the wiki's Rules and Regulations and the subreddit's rules both apply here as well.
- Discussion and content must be related to Craig of the Creek. Please keep unrelated topics in #off-topic.
- Please respect and be polite to your fellow users.
- Please do not start or participate in unnecessary drama.
- NSFW content is not allowed.
- Please do not distribute illegal methods of watching the show. Any links or files of this nature will be deleted. (Note: this rule applies to anything, not just the show)
- Please do not spam.
- Please do not use caps lock excessively.
- Swearing is allowed, just not in excess.
- Please do not distribute malware or malicious links.
- Do not advertise unaffiliated servers, wikis, or websites.
Roles on Discord are similar to FANDOM's user groups; different roles have different colors and permissions that allow or revoke access to certain things.
|Name||Given to||Permissions||Can be pinged|
|Lead Elders|| Bureaucrats|
(and certain in-chat users)
|In addition to normal staff member permissions; can change several additional server settings.||No|
|Elders of the Creek|| Administrators|
(and certain in-chat users)
|In addition to member permissions; can kick, ban, manage roles and channels, server-widely mute and deafen members, move members to different voice channels, and delete and pin messages.||Yes|
|Tech Kids||Bots||Can delete messages, kick, ban, and manage roles.||No|
|Creek Kids||Verified users||In addition to standard permissions; can access channels that do not require additional roles, change their nickname, use external emojis, and send files.||No|
These are the channels currently available in the server.
|Default text channels|
|#rules-info||Channel for outlining the rules and other information.|
|#announcements||Used for server announcements.|
|Verified text channels|
|#general||General discussion for things related to Craig of the Creek.|
|#off-topic||Discussion for off-topic subjects.|
|#wiki-related||Channel for wiki-related discussion.|
|#art||For sharing and viewing art.|
|#bot||Playing around with the server's bots.|
|#rainbow-alley||For playing and talking with others about videos games.|
|General||General voice chat.|
|Music||For listening to music.|
The Discord server utilizes several bots. They serve various purposes, all of which is listed below. Each has certain commands that a user can type to have the bot respond with a list of all the available commands it possesses.
|Rythm||Rythm is a feature-rich, easy to use Discord music bot built to deliver the best music experience on Discord!||!help|
|Tatsumaki||A Discord bot for XP & levels, moderation, more utilities, fun stuff.||t!help|